Monday 15 August 2011

Monday 15th August



I've been on my first holiday.  We went to Wales, it was lovely.  I didn't think I was going to like it at first because it was ever such a long time in the car.  But when we got there it was a cottage on a farm, there were chickens and pigs, horses and goats and a donkey.

The donkey was noisy, woke us up every morning, but the chicken eggs were nice, the people were allowed to collect some each day.


We went to visit this castle when we were there, I think it was called Raglan.  It was was really nice, and they let me in, so that was good.

We also went to the Forest of Dean, it was great running through the trees, no rabbits to be seen though.


I managed to find myself a big stick while we were there.  Not as big as one of the ones I tried to get though.



















No comments:

Post a Comment