Saturday 4 September 2010

Friday 27th August

That was a scary night.  Don't get me wrong my bed was all soft, and I had a nice teddy to cuddle up to, the boss lady (I think she's called mum, but she doesn't look like my mum) even put a nice warm bag underneath my blanket to keep me warm.  But I wanted my mum and my brother and sisters, so I cried a lot.  After a bit the little girl (she's called Lauren) let me sleep with her and that was nice.

I got up really early in the morning and woke Lauren up, she was pleased to see me, I could tell because she got up and took me outside so I could go to the toilet.  That was really nice of her.

I felt like having a proper look around today so I decided to try chewing every thing I could see.  Most of the time the people took the things away and said no, I'm not sure what they mean by that, but I reckon I can work it out soon.

I had scrummy porridge for breakfast, but at dinner time I had something they called Puppy Iams, yuck, I didn't like that at all, so I had a couple of nibbles and left it.  I heard the one called mum say that if I don't eat any tomorrow either then they'll get a new type.

This is me today, having a it of fun exploring.


1 comment:

  1. He is gorgeous, just look at those paws. He'll soon grow into them.

    ReplyDelete