Saturday 4 September 2010

Thursday 26th August 2010

My First Day

Today was my first day at my new home.  I was just minding my own business with my mum and brother and sister (I don't know where my other sister went, she went off in a strange car yesterday and didn't come home all night).  When suddenly a car arrived and a nice lady got out, I'd seen her before about two weeks ago and she made a big fuss of me then.  I was only six weeks old then, now I'm eight weeks so I'm pretty big and tough.

The lady went to talk to my mum's boss, then after a while they came to pick me up.  The new lady made a big fuss of me and let me see her car from the inside.  Then suddenly we were off, the car was bouncing about on the dirt track, I was a bit scared because I'd never been in a car before.  But pretty soon we were at a different house. 

Inside there was a girl who screamed in delight when she saw me, and a boy who was a bit older, they made a big fuss too.

I keep hearing them say this is my new home.  They are very nice, but sometime I wish my mum was here.  

This is me, I'm Sam, I'm having a snooze here, I like to do that a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment